COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you become a Defensive Driving at the Movies user, we will ask you to reveal certain personally-identifiable details about yourself. We may also gather other relevant data that does not directly identify you.
The ways in which we gather information from you and about you are:
- Identifiable information: This is information made available to us by you when you register as a user on our website. This includes personal information that may include your full name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address, age, gender, as well as interests and activities.
- Automatically-collected information: We may routinely and automatically collect information such as your IP address and location, operating system, clickstream data, preference and usage, SMS and call data, server log information, and device information when you use our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
The following ways are the ways that we use information obtained from you:
- To deliver our services;
- In response to any of your complaints, questions or requests;
- For billing, market survey and bookkeeping purposes;
- To advise you about significant modifications and functionality changes to the website;
- To inform you about other Defensive Driving at the Movies services which may be of interest to you;
- To improve and/or enhance the content and/or layout of our website;
- With third parties, based on your authorization.
Please understand that Defensive Driving at the Movies will never sell or attempt to sell your information under any circumstances. We will also never transfer or share any of your information without your authorization.
We may however discloseyour personal information if we are legally bound to do so in compliance with a legal summons and/or subpoena, or any other comparable legal process.
Defensive Driving at the Movies may also share your private information if we in good faith believe that such a revelation is keyin protectingour rights, safeguarding your safety or the welfare of others, or in the detection and prevention of fraud.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
USE OF OUR SITE BY CHILDREN
Minors are not qualified to use our website. If you are a minor, you may only use the Defensive Driving at the Movies website in conjunction with and under the express supervision of parents or guardians. We will never deliberately collect private information from minors under the age of 18.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
While we use an internationally recognised security system to secure and shield your information from unauthorised use on our website, we however, will not be liable for any unauthorised access or the loss of personal information that is beyond our control, because there is no full security guarantee for data transmissions over the Internet.
You reserve the right to update, modify, amend or delete your user account on our website. Should you decide not to use our service any longer, or decide not to receive updates from us, or your personal information changes, contact us by email to effect the necessary changes.